Tim told me to call the OB department at the hospital and they told me to come right in. I picked Tim up at work and he drove us to the hospital. They hooked me up to an IV and monitors for Natalie, then took blood and urine to run some tests.
After two hours of horrible pain (a 7 out of 10), they finally gave me some pain meds through the IV and I felt like a new woman.
They received the test results back and there were lots of minor issues. They then diagnosed me with probable kidney stones and sent me home with a urine strainer (gross).
After the pain meds kicked in :)
Sure enough, today, I "passed" a stone. It is gross, but at least we found the culprit!
That is the "stone" in a baggie, in my wedding ring to show size
Not sure I will be able to take the pain of pushing a baby out now after how much this little thing hurt!! UGH!


No comments:
Post a Comment