Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Natalie's First Trip to Disneyland

We decided to take a quick trip to Disneyland for their Halloween time celebration with my parents. Natalie had an amazing time looking at everything, meeting the characters and dancing at every opportunity she had. She didn't really like the rides, but enjoyed looking at everything around her while she was on them.
We can't wait to bring her back!


Natalie's first ride in a Bug's Land at California Adventure

Our little Tinkerbell


Natalie's first time meeting Minnie!

Hanging with Grampa (who was celebrating his birthday!)

We all rode Alice in Wonderland together

MICKEY!

Dancing at the parade with Grammy

A kiss from Snow White at dinner

Walking with Grammy & Grampa

LOVE HER!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys had such a great time! I swear she gets cuter every time I see her and in all her pictures!

    ReplyDelete