Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Day In Our Life

I read a really cool BLOG post on Disney Baby where the stay at home mom took a picture an hour to chronicle her day and loved it! So... I decided to try it yesterday.

Here is the excitement we had on 11-12-13 (a Tuesday).


7ish: Its a miracle! Natalie isn't screaming yet. I get to watch a couple minutes of the Today Show.

 
 
8ish: Time for breakfast! Natalie had her favorite- peanut butter on pancakes ("cake" as she calls them) 
 

 

9ish: Headed to a friend's house for a playdate with Natalie's besties- Hayden & Josie. A nice time for Natalie and a nice little break for me.

 
 
10ish: Time to leave the playdate. Someone was not happy.
 
 
 
11ish: Swim lessons! Natalie did great today. Lots of kicks, bubbles and monkey-walking. (Don't mind the guy in the background)
 
 
 
 
12ish: Lunchtime! Natalie wanted to play so I fed her while she played (I know, but at least she ate). She had a ham & cheese quesadilla. Yum. (In case you were wondering, I had Taco Bell)
 
 
 
1ish: Naptime for Natalie (she isn't actually sleeping, she is playing in her crib). Chore time for me. First load of laundry to be done is Natalie's.
 
 
 
2ish: Tim is home for a lunch break! We converse while both working on our computers. (If I ever do this again, I will make an effort to do my hair). Natalie is already awake from her nap and is playing in her crib again.
 
 
 
3ish: Time to fold Natalie's laundry. While I sorted, she emptied her bookshelf. Lovely.
 
 
 
4ish: Natalie played in the playroom and I did dishes. At least Tim rinsed them all last night.
 
 
 
5ish: Time to start dinner. A Pinterest roast chicken recipe. Natalie helped me put all the cut veggies in a bowl and mix them.
 

 
 
6ish: Dinner is ready! Well, I'm not really sure, the meat thermometer doesn't work. So, I made mac & cheese for Natalie in case the chicken isn't cooked all the way. Tim should be home from work, but he isn't.
 
 
 
7ish: My favorite time. Tim is home tonight and it is bath time then bedtime for Natalie!
 
 
 
8ish: Yes, I'm already in bed. Time to catch up on Shark Tank. Tim is eating chicken strip sandwiches in bed because he couldn't get enough meat off the chicken I slaved over. GRRR.
 



Ya. The 8ish was my last post because I was asleep by nine. Tim said he was going to take a picture of me sleeping, but I'm glad he didn't.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment